1. This form should be typed out (not hand-written) and emailed to your registrar or delivered on a disk so that they may type in the correct information. (you can cut and paste from the signature sheet to save time)
2. Fill in number of years played (should be 0, 1, 2 or 3)
3. Fill in School Name and information at the top left of the form
4. Take to registrar along with signature sheet. The best way to take the form to your registrar is via email, or on a disk. This way your registrar can type in the university information instead of manually printing it in.
5. Have the registrar print out the completed form, affix the university seal, and mail it to Brian Moran.
6. Please remind your registrar that for the 2006-2007 Academic Year column, you are just looking for the number of credits passed between September 2006 and August 2007, NOT in their entire academic career (should be a number roughly between 24 and 40)
7. USE THE SAMPLE SHEET AS A REFERENCE FOR FILLING OUT THE FORM CORRECTLY!!